NOW HIRING: CREATIVE + PRODUCTION ASSISTANT!
I'm a photographer and brand/social media strategist working with lifestyle and food brands. I'm looking for a creative + production assistant who will be a key part of these projects! The role will include both creative work (styling, curating creative concepts, etc.) and hands-on production work/assisting (prop sourcing, assisting on shoot days, etc.) Read on for details, and hit the button below to apply if it's a fit for your skills, interest and availability by March 8. Thanks for your interest!
- A strong eye for brand imagery and an understanding of subtle differences that distinguish specific brand aesthetics
- A knack for styling all things, whether it's a tablescape for an event, a beautiful plate of food or snapshot of your favorite products
- Experience using Pinterest and Instagram, with a passion for finding and curating imagery
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to thrive while working independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in styling, photography, branding, digital marketing and/or social media
Includes estimated percentage of total time dedicated to each type of work
- Assisting and styling support during photo shoots - 40%
- Curating images across numerous themes/aesthetics as part of shoot inspiration/planning process - 25%
- Photo shoot shopping/errands for props, gear, client products, etc. - 25%
- Team meetings and misc. admin/assistance tasks - 10%
- Availability: Nearly all in-person work will be sometime within Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, must have flexibility within these hours (not a fit for someone with full time job)
- Start date: Immediately
- Hours: Starting at approximately 5 hours/week
- Location: Approximately 60% independent/remote, 40% in-person at various locations in San Francisco/Bay Area
Hit the button below, fill out the form by March 8 and I'll get back to you ASAP!